Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It is a tough day indeed


It's been 1 month, or 4 weeks, or 28 days, or 672 hours or 40,320 minutes since Sebastian passed away. I can't believe it's been a month.
Our home is very empty and a big part of all of us is missing.

Bentley had a tournament in Kelowna so I took the kids last wednesday morning and then Stel came by bus on the Saturday afternoon and we all came home Sunday evening. They had some good games and some fun. We stayed at a friends BandB which helped me keep my sanity.

Stel is on his 3rd week of afternoon shift and I am finding it tough as well as the kids do not get to see him almost at all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think about you guys daily and know how your hearts must ache. Sebastian was amazing and touched so many people. I miss his smile, his zest for life, his beautiful eyes, his excitment and his obvious joy in experiencing the world around him. You gave him an extraordinary life and he gave you back an extraordinary love.

Mz.Elle said...

Wow..a month.
I love the impression of Sebastian's hand there in the middle. He had such fine hands,didn't he?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.