Sunday, March 25, 2007

Life is a bit challenging for our family right now - We go on for them (and B too but he does not love the camera!!!!!!)

Well another weekend is coming to an end - and what a weekend it was!!! All was going well until Saturday dinner time!!! All of a sudden as we were getting ready to go out we heard this monsterous crash/banging sound -- this is what we found
All we are so relieved about is no one was under it. Baby I likes to play in that area, thank Goodness no one was hurt

Sooo Sunday was spent filling a U-Haul and putting our house into A Storage unit. We are not quite done, but almost (I hope!!!)

I guess after we finish up monday, we will be looking for a new place to live, oh my, Hope we can find something before S goes in for surgery 4th of April.

1 comment:

4ever29 said...

There are no words. Let me know waht can be done for you and your family.