Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Wow it has been a busy few days.
Our dryer broke saturday night- being a long weekend it couldn't get fixed- depending on how well you know me you might know I didn't sleep well the last few days without doing my nightly laundry... its been fixed this evening, thank goodness I am exhausted.
I think Baby I Loves ice - cream!!!
B had his first day of school today - 30 minutes. He enjoyed seeing all his friends again and a full day tomorow, he's growing up!!
Baby I had her feet casted at Sunnyhill today and all the cutting and shaping. They'll be ready tomorrow afternoon i'll show you when they are ready . Then S and baby I had an appointment with their pediatrician, everyhting looked good and they got the final ok to leave the country and frolick with Mickey Mouse!!!yipee
Oh and by the way 3 more sleeps till we go on vacation

1 comment:

4ever29 said...

My sympathies go out to you over your dryer. I totally feel for you. Glad it's up and running again. Have a great time in California.